Main Street Morgantown, a tax exempt not-for-profit organization, is dedicated to the betterment of the Downtown and Wharf Districts through thoughtful revitalization. To this end, our focus is:
- a safe and welcoming physical design in the district,
- active recruitment, retention and promotion of our district.
- preservation of local history through architecture and design,
- partnering with local stakeholders, both public and private to achieve a vibrant and successful business community.
We envision downtown Morgantown to be the center of commerce for Monongalia County. The retail mix will have shops, restaurants and service businesses that will cater to the local residents, visitors and WVU students and staff. Downtown Morgantown will be attractive with rehabilitated storefronts, greenspace, beautiful streetscapes and a safe and clean environment. Downtown Morgantown will be a place that people will enjoy visiting to dine and transact business. It will also be a very liveable area for people to work and live within.
Download Main Street Morgantown Bylaws here.
Current Board Members
- Charlie McEwuen, President
- Jeanne Hagan, Vice-President
- George Papandreas, Vice-President
- Ro Brooks, Secretary
- Melanie Thompson, Treasurer
- Jim Craig
- Shannon Dowling
- L.J. Giuliani
- Julie Robison
- Janet Williams
- Susan Riddle
- Chris Evans
- Paul Brake
- Barbara Watkins, Executive Director email@example.com
201 High Street, Suite 2
Morgantown, WV 26505
990’s Available at office